Monday, November 8, 2010

Food Pics - A

I just want to post some pictures of food that I've made, but didn't write down any instructions for. Most were taken with our old camera, so the quality may not be the best. Perhaps one of theses dishes will inspire you're next home cooking experiment.


Grilled Artichoke and Bread with Hollandaise


Mexican Style Chicken Soup with Soda Bread and Herb Butter


Yellowfin, Braised Brussel Sprouts, and Potatoes with Au Jus


Mini Butternut Squash and Asparagus Tamales



Corn Cakes


Trio of Stuffed Stuffs


Working hard to plate a Marinated Green Bean Salad


Grilled Trout


Fried Trout


Trout with Crab Meat and Bacon


Trout with Chive Butter and Slaw


Grilled Apples with Smoked Cheddar and Almonds


Chicken Wild Rice Soup


Mac-n-Cheese with Tomatoes and Creamy Spinach with JalapeƱos


Mac-n-Cheese with Fish Sticks


Lobster Tail Cold Plate


Lobster and Brie

2 comments:

  1. I want the mac and cheese and the corn cake! But since I can't get them I hope you get the recipe to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I wrote them down. I made them in the old place and that was so long ago. Maybe I'll try to make them again sometime.

    ReplyDelete